View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooskating View Post
a lot has to do with who he is playing with. in the big leagues passes won't be in his feet. tbh he looks bored out there, but i've gotta agree. he hasn't been as overly impressive as he looked in the big leagues-- certainly would expect more out of him playing with the other kids. maybe he's just focusing on his weaknesses more and trying to improve them down there???
I haven't had enough streams of the game to know for sure so don't flame me on this but I get a very real familiar feeling to Dubies situation where... He's obviously talented but because of the poor showing offensively on the score sheet and a few other infractions, he finds himself on the 3rd line with players that are offensively impotent. He tries to make plays with the puck and is generally strong and versatile on the puck but one can't dangle and out race the opposing D just because he's trying hard. The new guys to the team (JTM, CPT, CK) aren't being put to good use. Three of the most offensively potent players not making a difference... There's a greater reason than lack of effort from the players