View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Sureves

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx101 View Post
Its parameters your skewing in your favour. I can easily say something like Sasha Barkov does not deserve to be picked ahead of Sean Monahan because statistically there are more elite Canadian players than their are Finnish. Does that make it true? I mean the stats conform to my statement but how narrow-minded would you have to be to believe it.
I'm not skewing anything in my favour, I'm completely impartial in my assessment and as such have no "favour" to speak of.

I'm just simply saying that both look to be fantastic prospects with high upside. I don't see one distinguishably better than the other at this point, so all else being equal, I'll take the guy who has the physical attributes that generally give a defenseman an advantage in the NHL over the guy who has physical attributes that seem to be very rare in the NHL and thus likely an indication that those attributes are detrimental to overall play.

I really didn't think we'd still be talking about this at this point. It was a very innocent and fair comment.

Sureves is offline   Reply With Quote