View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
English one just updated to this one over the international break. IIRC before the update it was just the score bar, the slideshow, and the stat leaders. Articles weren't there or at least where I saw the and the whole site was coded like a early 2000s website where everything was blocky as hell

I like it though. Especially the score bar which had a tendency to not work from time to time.
The articles were actually there, but they were just below the score bar, not on the right in a format like they are now. Usually the first article had a somewhat bigger picture, and I can't remember whether with the other ones it was just text titles or they had smaller pictures, as well. And I don't think they actually changed how the articles themselves look and are formatted, it seems it's just the links to them and how they're presented on the front page.

But yeah, they website has definitely changed over the international break, and it looks a bit fresher now. The individual player stats, for example, are still very hard to read, however, so while it might be a slight improvement, the site's still needs a bit of tweaking to make it as nice and readable as NHL.com.