Old
11-17-2012, 01:24 PM
MoreOrr
B4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
I like those. Except..

How would Montreal feel being in different division than Ottawa and Toronto and vice versa?
How would Vancouver feel in a different Division from Calgary and Edmonton? But my thinking is that it's not a good thing to have too many Canadian teams in the same Division. So where Vancouver would get Seattle in that new alignment (assuming Seattle gets a team), Montreal gets Boston. Plus Vancouver gets a PTZ alignment, and Montreal gets Quebec City.

As for Ottawa and Toronto,... Yes, it's not a great arrangement for Ottawa, being separated from what is its closest geographic rival, but it still has Toronto and a potential other Ontario rival with a 2nd team in southern Ontario. As for Toronto, no sympathy is needed there, not with Toronto still being in the same Division with Ottawa, another southern Ontario team, Buffalo, and the old rival Detroit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Tigers View Post
If Hamilton were to get a team, I'd prefer to have it in Buffalo's division. I think that would be good for both teams.
Absolutely! Separating Buffalo from the southern Ontario teams just wouldn't make much sense at all. Although, as Buffalo, Detroit, Columbus Division wouldn't be a bad arrangement at all.