View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 01:50 PM
mstad101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty111 View Post
If true, can you provide SOMETHING to prove the opposite? I gave an example and you have not?

Whose going to take a large cap dump in short order and give up a pick? Can you provide an example?

If not then my point is more valid then your own.
There's already a tread started by an Ottawa fan saying if the season starts in short order and Gonch doesn't come back, along with Cowen out with injury the Sens would like to acquire a Dman with Top 4 potential but not a prospect. More of a player pushed down due to depth.
Sounds like Keith Ballard to me.

So again please keep telling Canucks fans how we are so screwed. Please I'm enjoying watching people pick you a part and you claim to have facts when your present opinions.

I also enjoy this whole thing about a distraction having two great goalies. You know those guys who have been nothing but professional and enjoy working together. I don't think anyone has ever seen this open and casual side of Luongo before, and I believe it's because he no longer has to worry about being the best of all the goalies just to make his team win. He has a solid partner back there and a good team in front of him. Luongo has done nothing to ever give any worry about the two cohabiting the net in Vancouver