View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Til the End of Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
I dunno Jon, how stupid does Bettman have to be, to not think this gets leaked to the press by the PA?

It reeks of desperation and is the mark of a poor leader who is out of ideas to fulfill his promise to the owners of "big gains" on contracts and revenue division:

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/?wss...viewAll=y#more

One thing new I learned from this article that I completely forgot about, is that Bettman only needs 7 votes if he wants veto power, since Phoenix is owned by the league. Even more power in the hands of the man who has no concern for the integrity of the league.

The only positive is that the article states Snider and the Pens realize Bettman is making a mockery of their sport and both teams are making a push to get this deal done, before any further damage is done.
the bolded is hyperbole. no where in that article does it say the penguins have any problem with bettman.

this whole article is weird. it also mentions bill clinton getting involved... what the heck?

as of last week, the only two teams that were anti-lockout were montreal and vancouver.