View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Antropovsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
Both Colbourne and Kadri look like they will be busts at the NHL level. Frattin will play as he can really skate and shoot. I like Frattin's determination to use his size and drive to the net, this will serve him well as he doesn't have the puck skills to get too fancy.
Kadri IMO has regularly looked good in the NHL, he's even had a few dominant shifts. He's deked some of the best nhl goalies out of their jock straps (Thomas/brodeur) I've never questioned kadri's ability to be an NHL player. He already is one IMO, just how good is the question. Colborne on the other hand, looked more out of place then quite possibly any player I've seen at the NHL level. A step behind the play, lost, awkward... As I said, outside of one crazy month, he's been mostly just an average ahl player. His size, initial comparison to "jumbo joe" (mostly due to his size and first name, abilities nowhere close), being the prospect in return for high profiled and long overdue kab trade... Has blown up his potential. If he was just a player drafted by Dallas, mid 1st rnd, basing purely on his play since being drafted. He'd be a longshot.