View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 04:58 PM
racerjoe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty111 View Post
#1. I never said he demanded a trade so their is nothing to refute. In fact if you read the whole point then you will see we agree with point #1.

#2. Can you provide any sources? And can they relate to high profile athletes which I have stated numerous times?

#3. Bernier isn't a high profile athlete so he has not leverage to demand a trade. Bobby Ryan demanded a trade because his very franchise was throwing him under the bus to try to improve his play. Also consider this was less then a year ago so it's not the greatest example since it can still happen. Also keep in mind, he has gotten his way since the coach has been fired and he hasn't been threatened by the GM since.

" When you get drafted, you want to win championships with that team and every time they look to add a piece to the puzzle, I'm the piece going the other way."

If things clear up on the Bure front, feel free to post it for me.
First, you only changed your tune, after everyone else including leaf fans called you on it. If no one thought Luongo was going to be dealt this thread, and the 99 that proceed it and the X after it would not exist.

I gave you a list of three players who have demanded a trade and not gotten one. Is it not just as likely Lui changed his mind just as Bobby Ryan? Bernier is another goalie, who has a contract, playing with a great American young goalie... seems pretty similar to me. Bure the incident happened. It is history. you don't believe me go look it up.

As for the quotes they were with Dregs and Ray, you will have to just take my word for it as there is no way I am searching through all the crap to find it, as it is not in an article titled list of players who asked for a trade, and never got one. Ray said it on the team 1040 on the breakfast show with Scotty and company, with Botchford.

Quote:
I don't get this post.
Thats cause you don't get anything that is not your opinion.

Quote:

Roberto Luongo
1st in 2014

Mystery Team:
Top 6 forward
Short Term cap dump
1st in 2014
B - Prospect
No, take out the dump, and depending on the prospect depends on if our first is included.

So Luongo for either
Lupul
Frattin
1st

or
Lupul
Kadri -->I would give back a pick but not a first.
1st

Lupul
Finn
1st
Something like that anyway.