View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 05:08 PM
marty111

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerjoe View Post
First, you only changed your tune, after everyone else including leaf fans called you on it. If no one thought Luongo was going to be dealt this thread, and the 99 that proceed it and the X after it would not exist.

I gave you a list of three players who have demanded a trade and not gotten one. Is it not just as likely Lui changed his mind just as Bobby Ryan? Bernier is another goalie, who has a contract, playing with a great American young goalie... seems pretty similar to me. Bure the incident happened. It is history. you don't believe me go look it up.

As for the quotes they were with Dregs and Ray, you will have to just take my word for it as there is no way I am searching through all the crap to find it, as it is not in an article titled list of players who asked for a trade, and never got one. Ray said it on the team 1040 on the breakfast show with Scotty and company, with Botchford.

Thats cause you don't get anything that is not your opinion.

No, take out the dump, and depending on the prospect depends on if our first is included.

So Luongo for either
Lupul
Frattin
1st

or
Lupul
Kadri -->I would give back a pick but not a first.
1st

Lupul
Finn
1st
Something like that anyway.
Got to go out for some drinks but I will say that it's possible Lu changes his stance BUT Schneider would have to be dealt for that to happen IMO.