View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Cor
BEST IN THE WORLD

vCash: 72
At this point, with the Jays and Raptors even though they aren't doing great haha (heck, even the Argo's have caught my eye), I could really care less about the NHL. Marlies hockey, and watching the Colts live is fulfilling my hockey hunger good enough (nothing can replace the Leafs. I must admit)

Also, of course it's better. People have to stop just basing that answer off of our draft pick. Is that apart of it? Definitely.

However, Nazem Kadri, Matt Frattin, Jake Gardiner, Joe Colborne all get to play a year in the AHL, without worrying about being called up, or the pressure of playing in the NHL. Morgan Rielly gets another year to dominate the WHL, which can never hurt.

The lockout ends our ties with Matthew Lombardi and Tim Connolly, and should rumors be true of a free buy out, Mike Komisarek as well. This opens up roster spots for better FA's (replace Komi) and young players (replace Matt and Timmy).

On top of ALL of that, we don't have to suffer another dreadful season, and we are tied for the best chance at #1. Could we have a better chance at #1 should a season be played? Sure, but we could also have a 14th overall pick...

Only thing I hate about this lockout, is that Reimer can't play in the AHL.... would have been nice to see how he would rebound

Cor is offline   Reply With Quote