View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
It's been widely speculated that Molson is one of the few owners who were actually anti-lockout. I think one of the habs even came out and said it in a roundabout way not too long ago.

But you're right in that Prust looks like an idiot for his ' what bettman is doing is disrespectful.. etc etc' crap. Honestly I'd expect the same answer from a 4 year old. Players need to learn to shut the **** up, they're hurting themselves and the league by opening their mouths.
Yeah, Gorges said he trusts Molson to want to end this, and while he might have just been playing nice, as one of the teams leaders you'd think he would know if there was a reason to say you don't blame your owner.

And really common sense dictates Molson has nothing to gain from this, you don't have to believe he's interested in anything more than money to realize if anything, bigger contracts help him because this franchise is one of the easiest to make profitable if not completely mismanaged. I don't expect him to undermine Bettman unless its part of a bigger group, but it's pretty obvious he's not part of the problem.