View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Delicious Pancakes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
I remember the same things were said about Patrick O'Sullivan when he first got to Edmonton. Just couldn't catch a break, was hitting posts left and right but otherwise played well. The excuse wears out rather quickly once you get into a second year of zero production. Watching a player is great. But when he has zero results this far into his pro career it is scary. I assure you I would love to be wrong. But Pitlick is dangerously close to being a bust. The rest of the season goes at this one has and last season has how could you say otherwise?

Its funny. When he was drafted we all hoped he would be a 2nd line center for the team. Now we are talking about third liner. How long until 4th line? How long after that to wondering what ever happened to that guy.
He just turned 21. To say he's close to being a bust a quarter of the way through his second pro season is ridiculous. I'd be quite happy with him as a 3rd or 4th liner. Clearly the Oilers could use an upgrade at 2C but Pitlick's not a bust just because he's not the answer there.