View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Beer shouldn't be salty. Just sayin'.

Their gimmick beers are more overpriced than they are bad, really. Like they have a pumpkin ale this year that's pretty average (I don't care for pumpkin beers and I don't care for their's any more or less than the others)...but it's $16 for a bomber, where most of the 'great' ones are closer to $9. You're basically paying $7 for an orange bottle.

When Rogue is serious about making beer they're one of the best breweries in the country...but you can't charge a premium price for oddities.

On the bright side the only reason Voodoo Doughnut is so easy to find is because they drastically over-estimated how many people would want to drink bacon-flavored beer.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif