View Single Post
Old
11-17-2012, 09:50 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlnhockeynut View Post
2 rookies on pp; wonder why its so terrible; vets gotta be getting sick of this (any want out); i would if i was in that situation
You're pretty stupid aren't you?! When the PP sucks for 1/3 the season eventually you will see a change on the PP. Inserting a rookie or anyone that hasn't been tried on the PP will eventually occur. You can't keep the same failing PP for an entire year since those others clearly lack the skill even with the man advantage to score any goals. One doesn't need to wait an entire year to figure that out. As for Sandlak, he's been tried on the PP and PK and enough 5 on 5 to have had his chances. I recall someone saying Lemmon was given enough ice @ 8 minutes a game and NO PP so if Sandlak is playing double that then he's been given way too much time if you use that formula. Other than Gaunce on forward and Jordan/Cardwell on D, there are NO other Bulls players especially vets that have a leg to stand on when griping about opportunities this year. As a matter of fact Coaches have provided far too much of an opportunity to some and the worst Goals For is factual evidence of that. No, I think more shakeup is warranted and ultimately moving out guys that have been given years to produce with little to no results is easily justified. Other teams do it.