Old
11-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerTornado View Post
No doubt he should have buried the kick, but if the refs do their job, Pitt has 1st and goal.
I don't even care about that, the game never should have gone to overtime in the first place.

On an unrelated note the NCAA Tournament will return to Pittsburgh in 2015 as Duquesne and Consol Energy Center will host 2nd/3rd round games. I haven't seen that mentioned here yet and I loathe basketball, but that's still good for the city. It's been more than a decade since the last tournament game played in Pittsburgh.

It just makes me laugh that it's always Duquesne 'hosting' when Pittsburgh gets the tournament games. I want to say that Pittsburgh is the only Pittsburgh D1 school to never host an NCAA Tournament event...Duquesne hosted two of these at Mellon Arena and Robert Morris has hosted a FCS football playoff game recently (and will host the Frozen Four this season)...which seems a bit absurd to me.

But then again Alabama-Huntsville hosted a Frozen Four in ****ing Tampa, so all bets are off.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif