View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Good question but in fairness I stopped watching. Lost interest in what was a foregone conclusion tonight.

I don't see Hall as a playmaker first and foremost. Hall is a guy that scares opponents stone cold sober by taking any rush, any moment, any shift in a game and making D, and guys trying to cover him drop their jaw going "oh ****". Hall is just a dominating player that beasts against any level of opposition put in front of him. The one guy we have that CAN produce against the best possible efforts. In short, they guy you can't shutdown. He gets every bit of respect from me for being that type of player.

You going to tell me here I don't comprehend RNH's game? The game I loved for years and wanted the Oilers to draft him and broke down in detail why? You got a shorter memory than me my friend.

Probably because we look at hockey different ways. Hall is the indispensable tool on the club that brings premium game to any game, Yakupov will be, RNH in time, then Eberle or Gagner, the world spinning as it should.
Hall will have to get better along the boards, clearing the zone, and passing. He is the biggest player on his line and will have to do some of the grunt work if he wants to stay there at the next level. Yes he's rusty and will get better, but his play speaks for itself right now.

I think that you are selling RNH's play short right now.

Now you mention Gagner with Eberle? Really?