Thread: Proposal: Edmonton + Philadelphia/Dallas
View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 03:36 AM
Phenomenon13

vCash: 500
Yakupov has more trade value at this moment and if he hits anywhere close to his ceiling which i think should be around a 90+ point player which would make him absolutely more valuable than both Benn and Coutourier. I also remember hearin that forwards usually peak around the age of 22. IF THIS IS true then Benn is most likely a point per game player who gives a physical two way play every game who has pretty much peaked. Yakupov is most likely going to be more valuable than that and probably will hit point per game in his first season. Couturier is a good two way center who will most likely get better but i see his projection to be similar to Benn's a two way center that scores at a point per game pace. I strongly believe Edmonton should keep all their first round picks as two way players are easier to find than natural goal scorers. Elite players can make some decent players look really good and Gagner will benefit greatly from that. Gagner i believe was projected to be a play making center so his style will probably fit in nicely. I don't feel Edmonton needs this ELITE two way center because they have enough elite fire power that a regular third line center scoring maybe 12-15 goals is more than enough.

Phenomenon13 is offline   Reply With Quote