Thread: Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk
View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 04:05 AM
RomersWorld*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHog1962 View Post
Might be time to find something else to do. Obviously you hate the IceHogs.

I had a great time at the game last night.
You had a great time watching them play like a bunch of idiots? Last night was a perfect example of why they suck so bad and have a bad record. Yes they won the game but it was like a moral loss IMO. 9 PENALTIES IN A ROW. That is not smart or good hockey...it is dumb.

1 - HOU Bulmer, 6:06 - High-sticking, 2 min (PP)
1 - HOU Connelly, 18:37 - Roughing, 2 min
1 - RFD Beach, 18:37 - Roughing, 2 min
1 - RFD Brookbank, 18:37 - Elbowing, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Dahlbeck, 5:47 - Boarding, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Flick, 8:35 - Hooking, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Lalonde, 11:10 - High-sticking, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Hayes, 11:40 - Hooking, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Beach, 18:18 - Slashing, 2 min (PP)
3 - RFD Morin, 0:38 - Hooking, 2 min (PP)
3 - RFD St. Pierre, 2:30 - Cross-checking, 2 min (PP)
3 - RFD LeBlanc, 4:57 - Delay of game, 2 min (PP)

If I didn't care then I wouldn't be so mad. They have a lot of talent but I feel the coaching and discipline is terrible. They go up 2-0 in the second period and are really flying. They look great. They score with 15 minutes left in the 2nd period. From 15 minutes left in the 2nd period to 15 minutes in the 3rd period...THE HOGS COMMIT 9 PENALTIES. You were happy about that? They did everything in their power to give the game away again like they have been but luckily the Aero's were missing their best players and didn't capitalize. I want to see these guys get some playoff experience and build a winning attitude, not be a bunch of goons committing a bunch of dumb penalties, playing bad defense and losing games. Luckily their PK played well and that saved them this time. But if I hated them I wouldn't watch and if I didn't care than I wouldn't be so emotional.

Imagine the GDT if the Hawks commited 9 penalties in a 20 minute time span...wouldn't be pretty either. 18 minutes of penalty kill time over 21 minutes of play right after they score 2 goals in 5 minutes and were on a roll. Frustrating.