View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 09:24 AM
SOLR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
Landeskog played in the CHL his draft year which helped him. I'm not sure how I'd rank these 3, though they are probably comfortably 3-4-5 right now in some order. Don't think we will have a shot of them anyway which is unfortunate, in fact the Leafs probably end up with one of them too...
I think we should (all) flat out stop speculating about draft order, just too many scenarios outhere. Imo there will be a short NHL season, but if there is a lottery, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Most teams actually have Jones as the consensus #1. MacKinnonhas lost a bit of ground so far this year and guys like Monohan Barnov Drouin etc are gaining on him.
I don't care what others think, that doesn't make it right. Not saying that I am right either, just suggesting that there is no truth and that I am quite tired of this kind of replies that are not in fact factual. (You don't know what teams are thinking, please kindly, stop this ****.)

Share your opinion, back it up with your observations, that's all we can do here.

Last edited by overlords: 11-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.