View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Stoneman89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah, seriously. What self serving bs. Kavis Reed now months after the fact telling us "oh its a misktake, here's what I said all along"

Sure boss, that and a $1.50 gets you a coffee. Especially since Kavis, if this was his feeling did literally nothing at the time about the move.
A Coach who then proceeded to single out Joseph, Jyles, Nichols as his QB's who then benched Nichols for nearly the entire season, benched Jyles for half of it, and went with his guy Joseph.

This being the coach talking about wanting to retain RR. I don't buy it.

I don't buy the angle that Ricky buys it either. look at the picture. Kavis Reed hugging RR and Ray looking off in the distance not even acknowledging Reed. The classic "you're dead to me now" stance. I saw that in the picture last week, I still see it.
Want some more pictures? Go back in this thread to some of the linked articles with pictures of Kavis Reed and Eric Tillman all smiles and laughing with each other. Yeah, again I don't buy this bs for a second. Reed was in agreement with this.

In addition to being a hopeless coach he's now a lying bag of ****.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, that one is worth 10,000. Ray hardly acknowledged Reed, and Reed looked a bit pathetic, grabbing on to the only lifeline he's ever had.