View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 10:18 AM
PhysicX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleD View Post
If anyone's around to answer this in the next hour or two, that would be awesome.

Thinking of heading to the Als-Argos game today. What's parking like at the Big O? Best place to park, worst place, cost etc.

Or should I park my car somewhere not to far off and take the metro in? Any specific area I should think about doing that?
You should be able to find parking on the streets perpendicular to Sherbrooke street, coming from the West towards the Olympic Stadium. I probably live ~20-25 min. away by foot, and I'm sure if you drive on Sherbrooke, coming from Iberville street to the Big O, there will be parking on perpendicular streets.

On Google Maps, look at the Big O. To The West, there's Pie-IX and even further, there's Saint-Germain street (passed Davidson). Try this area inside these streets: Rachel (North) to Hochelaga (South) & St-Germain (West) to Avenue Jeanne D'Arc (East). If you can't find a spot anywhere, I'm honest here, send me a PM, park not that far from my place and I'll drop you guys next to the Big O. You'll have to comeback by foot though (20~30 min. walk)

Last edited by PhysicX: 11-18-2012 at 10:29 AM.
PhysicX is offline   Reply With Quote