Old
11-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta View Post
From the article:

Saturday Ray said he always kind of believed that was probably the way it went down.

When I got the call from him, he did say something like ‘It wasn’t really my call.’ He didn’t say a lot, but I knew.”

Is Ray lying here?
Ray stated "He (Reed) said something like" There isn't a direct exact quote in the whole piece which makes me think its revisionist in memory, and slant.

What is this saying other than nothing. Ray knew? Knew what? How did he know when Reed didn't say much?

Even if you're going to pretend this is something pay attention to the words quoted.

"it wasn't really my call" Which is different than saying something like "It wasn't my call" or Theres no way that was my call" etc. Trust me when you hear somebody say "It wasn't really my call" you can wonder what they did have to do with it. If that is Reeds actual quote its part acknowledgement, its hedging bets, its a carefully worded statement that means nothing.

Johnny stated: I didn't really want to kick my sister" Which means what?

Even if we're to believe the quote, or that TJ is quoting accurately its not saying much. Which RR actually acknowledges.

This must be slow news days for TJ. What a load of nothing.

Last edited by Replacement: 11-18-2012 at 12:37 PM.