View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 01:52 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wings5 View Post
Which is why creating a transfer agreement would greatly benefit both sides. They are doing more damage then good by not coming to terms, many top prospects are leaving. They need to see the big picture and what is more important here.
European federations have had this attitude for 20 years and are damaged by NHL. No appropriate money for drafted players. No, I dont want it. Tatar had VALID contract with slovak team when signed with Red Wings. Any problem? No, he left, no money for slovak club. Prokhorkin had VALID contract with CSKA when signed with LA. NHL refused to register his contract, he is obligated to come back to KHL (or buy out KHL contract). Can you see difference?

Gaborik was forced not to extend contract with Dukla Trencin. He signed in NHL instead. No, I dont want such cases anymore.

Europe needs to negotiate with NHL about FAIR transfer agreement and it is not possible with attitude as you described. Yes, there is trend to go to CHL nowadays but I am sure it wont take many years. Guy will stay at home until 20, I am sure. Of course not all, but real talents. Btw, does not CHL want to reduce import quota to 1?