View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 02:08 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
NHL Fanatic

Yeah that one was weird. I was looking at the roseters of "D" on London, Windsor and Erie and that Murphy kid was listed on your roster, right up to just before the first regular season game. I remember him from last year when he played against the Knights and he actaully looked pretty dcecent, they even used him on the PP wiht Olden and McKeeg and that is why I noticed him, by the way thanks for McKeeg, class act. If the guy is still in your system either London or Windsor could use him in a trade.

Back to last night, I saw in the game summary, wow another 49 shots given up ? No way Erie makes the playoffs if that keeps up. Even though Eire won last night, it was your goalie who should be the first, second and third star.

I also take it you guys are stuck with Kuleshov, regardless and can't really trade that guy, cause no other time is gonna take a guy who's played that much "O" hockey and is a complete bust, hoepfully you did not give up too much for him. Let me know if you find out where that Murphy kid eneded up?
Murphy plays for the Port Colborne Pirates in the GOJHL junior league.