View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 02:37 PM
OHLFan8771

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
I think thats well said. Aside from Mcdavid quite a few others seem very much at ease and extremely comfortable out there. One is Robby FAbbri and even Kyle Pettit on the Otters not in the first round looks very promising. Spencer Watson and Sam Bennett's adjustment was seamless. Hosang is doing well. Petti and Cornel played out side of the GTHL. These 2 seem over-rated at this point. Judged against a weaker competition..will that change? Possibly. These 2 players played against weaker competition all season long minus a few tournaments. Im aware Petti was a marlboro in the past. At the same time saying Niki Petti is under-acheiving is not a stretch in my opinion. Its easy to say they would flourish on a weaker team. If u arent producing on any team u would be bumped up the depth chart. Bellville needs Offense in a huge way as well. They have 52 goals for and 54 against. Long term that does not bode well. I know there are tied for 4th in there conference with 3 other teams, but if that GA vs GF doesnt swing into the positive territory it will be tough to maintain that seed.
I agree with what you said about Pettit. He does not get a whole lot of ice time but he looks like he has the ability to be one of the best defensive forwards in the league in a year or two. He got a few more shifts this weekend and I was impressed with his play.

OHLFan8771 is offline   Reply With Quote