Old
11-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Nailed it, and thanks for the vote of confidence

Like I said, I know what I need to do. I just need to get out of my own head really, and out of my own way. It's been a problem for me my entire life really.

Always trying to get better.
Being my usual self, I'll say something to the idea of enlightenment of some sort

There is no tangible goal in life. Going along with something that someone said a few posts back, adaptability in mind and in reality is the key for transitioning between concrete realities. When life takes on no discrete form, it is much like teleportation. When one instance of physical existence breaks down and is transferred over to the destination to be reconstructed, all that's kept intact are the energies and the schematic for reconstruction. Aside from that, no great tangible form exists. Right now, you're lacking of a schematic and low on energy. Get the positive flow going and start being better at something, anything. It's all about doing the right things to get momentum and start creating experiences that welcomes more positivity. Over time, as the amount of energy grows, a way of life will start to form itself.

P.S no, I'm not crazy. I was tested.