View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 03:55 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Too the PP struggled though Devlin hit the post,never saw a game where a penalty shots decides a 1-0 game
Spits showed they can play with the best the league and Chl can offer
Officiating had a hand in both games final outcome,the late bad call on Posa in Barrie,the questionable penalty shot call resuting in winning goal at Owen Sd
Based on their play this weekend not surprised Barrie or Owen Sd could not beat Windsor 5 0n 5
I agree Dekort should play more,however no shakeup required at this time in my view,a trade yes,shakeup no
It boils down to making plays collectively I don't think this group does it enough. Not sure how long you can just wait to see if they can get on a roll. Right now they have 23 points in 23 games, last year they were at a high point of 39 in 35. To get to that point they have to get 16 points in their next 12 games, whether it's 7 wins or 8 wins over 12 games it will require them to play over .500 hockey. The concern still has to be not winning back to back games since September and now 3 wins on the road over 12 games. They need to start winning some road games at some point.