View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 04:44 PM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
MacMillan is a stud. As evident by those highlights, he's got a great wrist shot. In my limited viewings of him, he doesn't seem to use it enough. If he starts using his shot more and gets stronger, I think we have a very good prospect. He's already got great vision, plays physical, and is a good skater, so if he adds that other dimension to his he could become a legitimate offensive threat.

Nice to see Kristo doing so well too. He's a such a skilled player. It's good that him and MacMillan had chemistry as well, I think that their styles of game would compliment each other.

Tim Bozon had quite an interesting night last night. He got robbed in close on the PP, he roofed the shot but they goalie had a highlight reel save. Later on in the game he out waits the goalie and has the entire top half of the net open and shoots it off the side of the net. Then, in the shootout he has the goalie going the opposite way and right in the front of the open net he shoots it from his backhand in one side of the crease and out the other. Some bad luck for him last night. He had a few more chances too, but just shot the puck wide or lost the handle.
The trio of MacMillan/Kristo/Bozon could make quite a line in the near future for the Bulldogs and maybe the Habs later.