View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Of course he has. That's not what I said. I said he has had perfect fights before. And he has.
I don't think he has. But that depends on your definition of perfect.

Quote:
"Picked apart" he was not. It's been some time since that fight, but BJ landing a few combos is not being picked apart. By the end of that fight, GSP was parrying BJ's jab with a shot.

Also, even if Silva is bigger, I would put money on GSP being considerably stronger.
That's great, when it's BJ. Good luck to GSP if he does the same versus Silva. One punch from Silva=/=1 punch from BJ.

And how exactly do you think GSP is stronger?? Is it all the KOs he's inflicted that make you think that??

Quote:
Nowhere did I say that he'd have an easy time, but if there's someone who can take Silva down, keep him there, and not get triangled in the process, it is GSP.
Sure, maybe. Don't bet on it though.
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he did. But I've seen all this "x is invincible" crap before in MMA. It's never true. And the person who proves it is always someone who "didn't have a chance," yet had every skill necessary, the drive, and the ability to work a game-plan.
You're talking about two champions that dominate their respective division. They both stand a chance. There's a difference between some marketing BS and A.Silva, I hope you can see it otherwise there's no point in further discussing this.