View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Dtb1381

vCash: 500
For Boston- We have the gross amount of college teams and ahl teams and high school will be starting in about 2 weeks so if you want your hockey fix you can certainly get it, but their is truly nothing that can replace the bruins and their recent sucess. This is seen by most of the population i know or have seen. Radio hosts (especially 98.5 who own the bruins rights and felger(biggest boston radio host) who sweats them) have made it a somewhat serious issue and it makes coverage everyday. Same with local tv CSNNE and NESN (who own rights). The population is genrally upset and when i wear a bruins sweatshirt i generally get 3-5 random comments from people who i dont know asking when the F they are going to play or how greedy everybody is. So ya theres still coverage and a lot of upset people. The bruins have passed the celtics as #3 and the baseball town thing is kind of dying with the sox being terrible. Boston will not lose their love and when they finally start playing their will be sellouts at the garden once again

Dtb1381 is offline   Reply With Quote