View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 07:54 PM
scott99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegs View Post
He's an end to end player. Passing is not crisp, he's either passing to far in front or behind the player which causes hiccups in momentum. While fast, he doesn't know how to use his speed to maneuver around the defense. Play away from the puck is mediocre.

He certainly doesn't look like the best player on the ice or a top 5 1st rounder. Nelson does, Niņo doesn't.
And YET, here we have Niņo leading the team in points, in goal scoring and tied for second in assists. I think you're just the type of person who looks for the negative in everything. Niederreiter said before the season, I'm not a 3rd or 4th line grinder, I'm a sniper, I'm a 1st or 2nd line offensive player. And all he's done is gone out and proven what he said he was. After last year's disaster, it wouldn't have shocked me if he was ruined and had another ****** season. But no, he's gone out and showed what he's all about, shown that he is a TOP prospect ! I love the guy and he deserves just as much hype as Brock Nelson. Who is almost a year older than Niņo.

Jumping into goaltending, though I'm a HUGE Poulin fan, I have to believe the hype, Nilsson has been nothing but amazing since he's been in North America, he's been lights out in Bridgeport, and I truly believe it will cary over to the NHL. Can't wait to see him as a full time Isle's goalie.