View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Kyle McMahon

vCash: 500
This might be the first time ever that I have zero interest in even watching the Grey Cup. Makes me absolutely sick that these two teams are in the game. And for the 2nd year in a row, the GC champion might only have even made the game due to horrible Eskimo coaching and performance.

So we'll get to hear all week about how the amazing Argos turned the franchise around with Ray, home team, football is rejuvinated in Toronto ect. Then 15 000 will be in attendance at their season opener next year. It's an absolute disgrace that Toronto was awarded the historic 100th GC, and all the more infuriating that their mediocre football team will be in the game after catching lightning in a bottle for 2 weeks.

And then your alternative choice is a team with Nik Lewis and Jon Cornish, probably the two biggest *******s in the entire league. I cannot believe the Lions lost to these clowns. What a lousy coaching job by Benevides today. The Lions threw 2 yard passes on 2nd and long on at least four occassions today, and were way too conservative in electing to kick field goals twice in Calgary territory in the 4th quarter.

There were probably 1.5 good teams in the CFL this year, and neither make the Grey Cup. A fittingly awful end to a nightmare of a season. I'm sure Reed will be announced as coach/GM shortly just to somehow make this scenario even worse.

Last edited by Oilbleeder: 11-18-2012 at 07:31 PM.