View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 07:20 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Unfortunately for you everyone in the dressing room talks about what a great leader Kronwall has become. I am only interested in him trading for a good player since it isn't his job on the team. The only time I was truly disappointed in Kronwall not going was the Kesler hit. He left his feet and Kesler himself not some nothing challenged him. With him being the #1 d-man I am even less interested in him fighting. Ryan Suter has exactly two fights in his career. Chris Pronger fought four times since the lockout and 10 times since 98 when he became a number 1 d-man. It is overrated not many true number 1 guys give themselves up to go to the box. Watch Smith won't fight nearly as often once he gets to first pairing status. You cannot afford to have them in the box unless the game is already over. That is when Chara does a lot of his fighting, frustration bouts.
I don't care about what everyone in the dressing room talks about.
Very few people ever talk about how "So and so" is a bad leader, whether they are or not.
When it comes to leaders, I follow leaders who don't shy away from challenges.
I follow leaders who don't act like cowards on the ice.

And if you think none of this matters, people should remember the rep our team had before Brendan Shanahan came to town.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote