View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Kingstonian84*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyPO View Post
Maybe if we had some form of centre depth this deal would be a maybe, but right now that price is too high. Luongo screams win now, and how exactly do people expect us to compete in the playoffs with only one top 6 centre, a debatable one at that too?

- So I guess by your logic then Cujo was "win now" as well, funny thing is he gave us some of the leafs best years since 92-95'. Luongo coming here would not be a bad thing IMO, the guy would easily give us the best goaltending we have seen in 10 years and your turning your nose down at it? This is the problem, a lot of leaf fans are spoiled crybabys, they want the best players but won't give up value in return.

Grabovski is one of those guys who would thrive in playoff hockey, a type of player we almost have none of on this team. I'd rather stick it out with Reimer, especially with this shortened season. See what is available this offseason if that is the price.
- Yes and No at the same time. Yes Grabo would bring is electric speed and work ethic but the playoffs are a lot more physical then regular season and we all know Grabo has a tendency to get rocked into next week 3-4x a year, he would get CRUNCHED night in and night out come playoff time, people say Grabo has heart well I beg to differ the guy foolishly puts himself in situations to get nailed.