View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 09:23 PM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
One player I would like to see Windsor pickup,and while this might be coming out of left field is O/A Cen- Charles Inglis-20 who was sent home by Red Deer of the Dub,my thinking if he passes thru waivers which he might having just played on his 3rd team
For the last 3 years his numbers were as an average of 23 goals,23 assists,98 pim per season,this season in 21 games for a struggling Red Deer club 11 goals,3 assists,36 Pims
He has fought 20 times through out his WHL career,is a guy who can skate,hit,score,fight,and while he has had issues with one or more of the teams he has played for,and though I have only seen him on tape,I would be definitely interested in getting this guy,if he wishes to change leagues
He would be an upgrade for Emerson Clark,with I think the ability on all 3 lines
Windsor fans would love this guy
Know its a longshot,worth looking into,low risk,high reward in my view
While I appreciate Clarks toughness I expected more offence from him
If Windsor can make a change do it
I say
So I says to myself who is this guy he's talking about... looked him up and on paper
looks to be the kind of guy who could help out. Sounds like a high energy guy with some offense to boot. At 5'11" a bit bigger than Clark and close to the same weight.
Agree that Clark is a tough nut but certainly doesn't add anything else...