Old
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
snowden
Man is matter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemskyfanboy83 View Post
Coriolanus - 8/10

My knowledge of Shakspeare is limited as is and I haven't even heard of this play so I can't make any comparisons to the source material. That being said, I really enjoyed this movie. I had a hard time understanding a lot of the dialouge but I was able to pick up enough to know what was going on. It did feel a little flat at times, and some scenes might have been a tad long, but still, Fiennes showed a lot of skill in directing this, and gave a solid performance to boot. I hope to see him behind the camera again in the future.
I really liked this movie. Something about Shakespeare done with contemporary settings always does well with me.

I watched Your Sister's Sister recently. I liked it until the end when there was a long montage of the characters walking, biking, camping, looking pensive, looking sad, etc. Went on way too long and felt like they added it to make the movie longer. Thought the very final scene was gimmicky, too. 6/10 because they had something good until they ruined it at the end.