Thread: Today I...
View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
We won a lot of games our first few years despite the league taking away our top 3 players each year. So last year they took away our top FOUR players AND moved us up. They all but said this is punishment for our earlier success.

If we can move back down next year I'm kind of torn as to whether I could/should. I scored 19-7=26 in 20gp last year at this level even though we were about .500. So I know I can play at this level...but most guys really struggle. Not saying I'm head and shoulders better, but I kind of wonder how I'd do with some of these teams that puts in 5+ goals a night and has some good playmakers. I've never played with a good playmaker more than a few shifts a night and we haven't had one on the team for many years.

On the other hand, I've been with these guys for six years, and I enjoy playing with them. Would be crappy to jump ship because of one bad season.

We'll see how it all shakes out. It's frustrating to be four games in and feel like the season's toast already. And I'm not really enjoying playing defense all that much, although the team needs me there. But playing hockey even getting killed is better than not playing right?