View Single Post
Old
11-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Njoy Oilers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by timekeep View Post
I respect RR much more after seeing this article, mainly the picture, as he was getting hugged by that preacher.

Quite surprised how unprofessional Reed is by releasing the behind closed doors meeting conversations while he is still with organization. Reed is in major sales mode to keep his job. His selfishness is starting show, as it is always about him. I made these bad decisions I wouldn't change a thing, I didn't agree with this decision now that this guy is gone.

He is not a good HC and I can't imagine he will be a good GM. He is very similar to Danny M by playing his favorites that under achieve.

Get rid of this clown, his ignorance about the RR trade setting the franchise 5-10 years is so off. And then he says it looks like Matt Nicholls might be the next one. How would he know, he never gave the guy a chance to play in real minutes, mop up time is nothing time. He should have started him and developed him. The only reason it will take a QB that long to develop is because wants a job for that long.
Excellant post. Pathetic loser.