Old
11-18-2012, 11:08 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
YEAH! You tell 'em JWK!

This has been an expensive past couple of weeks for me.

10/22/12-Bought new iPod Touch and saw Red Hot Chili Peppers in OKC (GREAT SHOW! by the way!)

11/10/12-Bought a Microsoft Surface, complete w/ Touch Cover (blue) and the extended warranty...paid a "pretty penny", but so far it's been frigging awesome, and I am enjoying it.

11/11/12-Paul McCartney concert...no explanation needed there. Other than the fact that I had my Mom and my girlfriend with me, and instead of a Concert Tee for me, I bought them each one instead ($40 for a Concert T-Shirt!? But oh well, my Mom won't get to experience this again)

11/13/12-Friends: The Complete Series on Blu Ray. I'm unabashedly a gigantic Friends fan, have all 10 seasons on DVD, but I impulsively bought this set because of an abundance of RewardZone Certificates from Best Buy.

11/18/12-Wii U comes out. I had a Wii, and had plenty of games I enjoyed playing on it, but for some reason that system got stored in our "Game Room" and not in my main living room where my Xbox 360 and PS3 were, so I never got a chance to use it that much...I think that will change soon.

11/24/12- Another Wii U for JWK, he's a great guy and isn't far away from me. So I also got him a Thanksgiving gift that I will send via Fedex, hope he enjoys it!!

Too much damn money spent in such a short amount of time....
Thanks buddy, I knew I could count on you.