Thread: Jani Lajunen
View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 02:35 AM
QnebO

vCash: 500
Lajunen.. Good euro player at best. I dont see a chance for NHL.. Not good enough for NHL top 6, not good enough for bottom six style neither. :/

Nowhere near skill level of Koivu.. can hold the puck somehow but nothing special like Koivu. I dont see the point of comparing with the Koivu, or neither with S. Koivu. I think this must be written with very strong blues-glasses on.

Just like some other guy claiming that Tuukka Mäntylä would be better to National team than Ossi Väänänen. Väänänen is actually underrated. He proved himself among the toughest for example in the World Cup 2004. Solid plays against Yzerman, Mario Lemieux ect. on that amazing Canadian team, on the World Cup Final, played on small rink, with NHL rules and refs. The test, It doesn't get any tougher than that. Mäntylä is nowhere in near beloging to that club. Mäntylä, he's just EHT-tryout at best on NT, probably nothing. Neither is Lajunen nowhere near to "Koivus club", no ****ing chance.

Granlund is the one who can make it on both Koivu's best days level on NHL, sizewise more like Saku, and Barkov could be more like Mikko.
But luckily Granlund and Barkov are their own players, and they can be different, and can become even more then Koivu's are.

Last edited by QnebO: 11-19-2012 at 02:42 AM.
QnebO is offline   Reply With Quote