Old
11-19-2012, 09:10 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

vCash: 488
Send a message via Yahoo to yada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post
My KDR so far is 2.04 but the last 15 games i've been getting dogs almost every game and going like 50/3 roughly on average, so it will prob start rising pretty quick soon, i don't know what it is but i always find i do much better in treyarch games
Treyarch clearly panders to the noobs who cant play. Treyarch has **** sound that players who are alert and listen for footsteps and gunfire arent at an advantage at idiots who just run around staring at red dots on radar and don't turn around when shot at. Ghostpro/cold blooded wasnt a problem on mw2 but black ops it became a problem to the people on the forums so id splits it into assasin and blind eye and now ghost pro/cold blooded is split into 3 perks and the anti uav perk is so useless that you cant even reload without being seen. Clearly the players who play treyarch games need all the help they can get since checking corners and counting the number of red dots is too difficult for them and strategy is thrown out the window. treyarch also clearly hates snipers