View Single Post
11-19-2012, 10:17 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by mapes View Post
I hope you're right

Because he did the previous 2 seasons? Last season there was lots of pressure on him to pitch and go deep into games.

Maybe not a sub 3 but he has always had great stuff. Just was inconsistent with it. But if you think Romero will struggle due to last year, you must really like Morrow.

2011 he was just as good. Romeros numbers don't lie, he was terrible last year. Command was way off but my guess is he rebounds with the extra help. I'd kill for us to go after Greinke but its a big pipe dream. Our spending is likely done.

Happ as your 5th still is good. He isn't great, just saying its not bad as your number 5. Wouldn't mind adding Marcum or someone though
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Marcum come in and they can move Happ to the bullpen for long relief and spot starts as an insurance policy. The pitcher I'm actually most interested in seeing back in the line up in Santos. His first few outings last year were disappointing but he got inured so early on it was impossible to get a real read on him.

GIN ANTONIC is offline   Reply With Quote