View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 11:25 AM
Zip15

vCash: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskau View Post
Something that gets lost in the shuffle with Pysyk is that he's an elite skater. Although you never make pairs to spread out strengths I think having Pysyk and Myers on the same pairing may be redundant. Pysyk, Myers and Sekera would be one hell of a skating group though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkimLom View Post
Though I agree with this, I see Myers and Pysyk being paired together and being the top pairing, of course once Myers fills out and starts playing more physical.
As stated by another poster, the problem is that Pysyk and Myers are both righties. Our coach-for-life prefers pairing lefties and righties together, where possible. I see Myers and Pysyk being the two righties in the top-4, albeit on different pairings.

I think McNabb's and Pysyk's skillsets complement each other beautifully. McNabb is a physical, risk-tasking lefty with some skating deficiencies. Pysyk is the smooth-skating, low-risk, intelligent righty on whom McNabb can depend when he wants to play his game. Both are competent (or better) offensively.

I've always thought these two are made for each other, and I still feel that way.

Zip15 is online now   Reply With Quote