View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 12:34 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I still don't think Tierney was a bad pick, he had a very good playoff for London last year, was a 2nd round NHL pick. He's probably a victim of circumstance with being the #3 center because they drafted Broadhurst and he's come in and made instant impact. Tierney in another place would be a 15g 40a guy. Tierney made terrific strides from year 1 to year 2.

Bigras and Wilson are the big whiffs. Bigras because the Spits D is a dumpster fire and with Wilson because they lack a physical force up front that can score goals. Blandisi was drafted over in a case like that you probably give credit to Owen Sound. Over the past 3-4 years Owen Sound has probably been the best drafting team in the league.

In 2011 Legend how different would this team be in they took Spencer Martin round 1, with their 1st pick in the 2nd round Jason Dickinson then either Bigras or Murphy with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round?
I see what u mean about missed opportunities,imagine London with Wilson,or Pelech,Bigras,Blandisi,Dickenson and Justin Bailey,I sort of glad Windsor not the only team to project wrong
I imagine that London definitely would take Pelech or Wilson over Tierney had the the opp to do it over again