View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 01:26 PM
danincanada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Putting the originality issue aside, I'm not 100% certain that Lidstrom doesn't pass Harvey on merit. I've been pushing for a detailed look at the both of them for a long time (see here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1084719) and with Lidstrom now retired, it seems there's no time like the present to do just that.
You're a Bourque fan and this is your attempt to get him up to # 2 on the list. Just be honest and forthright and admit it for a change.

(This is where you claim you aren't biased because it's the history section so it's uber important to be fair - I don't buy it if you haven't noticed, there's just as much bias on here as any other board.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Protocol is generally to ask a question before you accuse someone of dodging it. Just something to consider in the future.
I asked you questions about it in post #277, then you said for me to use the search function. I asked you again in post #299 and you didn't respond. Either way, you were critical of my estimate but didn't offer your own which is against "prototcol" as well.

danincanada is online now   Reply With Quote