View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 01:26 PM
danincanada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Putting the originality issue aside, I'm not 100% certain that Lidstrom doesn't pass Harvey on merit. I've been pushing for a detailed look at the both of them for a long time (see here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1084719) and with Lidstrom now retired, it seems there's no time like the present to do just that.
You're a Bourque fan and this is your attempt to get him up to # 2 on the list. Just be honest and forthright and admit it for a change.

(This is where you claim you aren't biased because it's the history section so it's uber important to be fair - I don't buy it if you haven't noticed, there's just as much bias on here as any other board.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Protocol is generally to ask a question before you accuse someone of dodging it. Just something to consider in the future.
I asked you questions about it in post #277, then you said for me to use the search function. I asked you again in post #299 and you didn't respond. Either way, you were critical of my estimate but didn't offer your own which is against "prototcol" as well.

danincanada is offline   Reply With Quote