Thread: u17 camp
View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Luvtowatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
If u take those kids your referring too from Tier 2 to the OHL...do u think the would have the same results? OHL is stiffer competition as u know. It makes u look better playing in Tier 2 against weaker comp. Id be interested who those 2 d man and 2 forwards u think should be there for conversation purposes. This U17 looks like a marlboro/rebel super team. IT should have excellent chemistry. I think Cornel and Petti are struggling in the OHL but they both have great potential and could start to flourish in the OHL at any moment. Brandon Prophet was one name I wondered about but I have not seen enough of his game to really comment on him. I think this roster is incredible and be shocked if they didnt win GOLD.
Tier 2 to the Ohl is like night and day. I think if Cornel was drafted lower, he wouldn't be on the team but as we know most of the top picks do make the team. The 1st rounders who don't make the team are really struggling. This team is probably the best team they have had in years.

Luvtowatch is offline   Reply With Quote