View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
Yah, that was a tough series. The Kings always seemed to have something strange happen to them to help them lose. Looking at the 97-98 stats Duchesne put up 56 points in 80 games, 10 playoff games with 4 assists so he was still playing at a high level. He signs with the Kingsand plays in 60 games with 23 points before being traded to Philly. After he escapes LA he closes out the year with 7 points in 11 games.
That was a weird season too. Fiset and Storr were both hurt early on in the same game. I think it was the first home game. I was at that game and remember the Kings having a lead and then two or three goals being scored in the last minute or two because the Avs players realizing the backup(Storr?) Was hurt after the started left hurt earlier in the game. Then in came goalies like Legace and Ryan "Red Wings mask"Bach

I remember Murray blew his knee out trying to beat an icing call.

Blake was suspended and then hurt his groin or feet when he changed his brand of skates.

Pavel Rosa had the one two goal game and we all thought he was the next coming....

Oh yeah and the Donald Audeth guy

Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote