View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 03:05 PM
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Thanks for the report man. Really appreciate it. I have a friend who has been really high on Nurse for a long time now. While I'd love a draft pick that's too high to pick Nurse at, he'd be a fantastic consolation prize

Just stop rising already.
You're welcome. I'm a huge fan of Nurse too. I know this a bold prediction, but I would be surprised if he was the second defenceman picked on draft day. He's that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4TheCup View Post
Other than monahan who should be top 5, where do you think the other 3 will go in the draft. I have seen many rankings and they are all over the place.
Kujawinski - 20-25
Nurse - 10-20
Dickinson - 20-25

On my current CHL rankings I have Nurse ranked at 10, Kujawinski at 13, and Dickinson at 15. I haven't seen enough of the European players to justify my rankings of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
I think we should start to look at which players could be options for our several 2nd rounders.

I know some out here don't particularly like his upside as a 1st rounder *cough* WTK *cough*, but Duclair would certainly be a guy I would target in the 2nd round.

A guy like William Carrier could also fall into our lap.

Other guys I like who could/should be there: Grégoire, Dauphin, Zykov, Fasching, Sorensen, Fucale, Ewanyk.

You'll notice there's a lot of Q players, that's because I've mostly watched this league this year.
I'd love Zykov or Sorensen in the second the round.

Right now my number 1 target for the second round is the Owen Sound Attack's Chris Bigras. He's a smooth defenceman who doesn't really have any flaws in his game. He's basically this years Xavier Ouellet or Matt Finn. He also plays on the left side which is an area of weakness for our prospect pool. He'd be a very solid pick.

Last edited by That: 11-19-2012 at 05:10 PM.