Old
11-19-2012, 03:11 PM
wKetch22
Pure Grime

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
The trade request feature kinda sucks.

I mean, every time I ask for a trade, I either get the "you have no value right now." or "you're too important to the team so I won't trade you. End of discussion." messages.
Yeah there is no logic to it...

They finally approved my request but I was like a 4 or 5 year vet by that point haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomazo View Post
i actually never liked playing BAP but im gonna try to start one as goalie tomorrow.so i have couple of questions:

1.what settings should i use when playing as a goalie?that i would get shots regularly and that it would be realistic.

2.if i start from CHL how long do i have to play there before getting drafted or being good enough for NHL?

3.if i simulate games does it hurt player's growth or smething else?i would like to play about 1/3 of the season.

thanks!
1. earlier in the thread there was some discussion about that, just zoom back a few pages and you can find something, I dont remember out of the top of my head

2. you start at the beginning of the season, and I think you can do two years before your draft year but standard is one year

3. you can simulate, and it wont hurt you, but it wont really help you. you can get like triple or quadruple the experience if you play the games and do well, you get a lot less for simmed games. playing 1/3 is more than enough to do well, you might just wanna play like the third period of every game (sim the first two periods) and you will have better experience growth

Last edited by wKetch22: 11-19-2012 at 03:17 PM.
wKetch22 is offline   Reply With Quote