View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 06:23 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Legend right now the only concern I have is with how things are bunched up. Windsor is only a few points behind Plymouth but have 7 meetings left with them. If Windsor goes on to lose 5 of the remaining 7 there's no way Windsor catches Plymouth. The Soo has been bad recently but have stayed within striking distance and that's been without Ryan Sproul playing the past month. If he comes back the Hounds may have a slight edge on Windsor overall. The longer the lockout drags out the better it is for Sarnia with Galchenyuk and Murphy. I still don't see why Windsor should continue to hang on to the idea they can contend and getting Khokhlachev back. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em. It's time to fold em.
While I understand some of what u are saying,I would not fold,their play this past weekend showed they can play with anybody in the league,most agree 3 pts minimum were deserving,4 possible except for the bad call on the penalty shot,great games against the 3rd and 7th ranked teams in the CHL
As I have spoken before the parity re most of the teams in the conference means the potential for what could be considered upsets is very possible
While I am not suggesting Koko is returning I dont know that,if he were to return it could tip the balance,or at the very least improve things alot
Kitchener and Plymouth dont worry me in a matchup,London and Owen Sd probably the 2 best in the conference if not the league,though u have to admit Windsor"s play against both those improved alot since absorbing bad losses
Now had Windsor played poorly or were outclassed I could be swayed to your opinion,but their play this weekend gives me hope
Yes improvement is still needed,especially on the road,but signs are evident of this happening
Still a few players need to contribute if not get them out of here
If this were an old team I would definitely blow it up,but with 18 players plus Pavelka,plus 2 Euros,plus 2 O/As,as well as others in system,I dont see the need to start over,trades yes ,total makeover no